RETURN & REFUND POLICY
We appreciate you choosing JR Metal Works LLC. as your metal fabrication supplier. Our number one priority is customer satisfaction. If the final product does not meet your expectations, we will do our best to resolve the issue.
- Contact JR Metal Works to receive an RMA#. Be sure to include:
- Your original PO#
- Quantity of items upon receipt
- Reason for return
- Return your items in the same condition they were received.
- Allow 48 hours for assessment of item(s).
- A Quality Assurance Representative will contact you with a decision.
Terms & Conditions:
To be eligible for a return, item(s) must be:
- Returned within 30 calendar days of the ship date, which can be found on your original packing slip
- In the same condition as received
JR Metal Works is not responsible for any subsequent alterations to products made by another source.
Within 48 hours of receiving your item(s), we will perform an inspection to determine the status of your return.
- If your return is deemed acceptable, we will rework the item(s) if possible. If reworking is not possible, we will re-fabricate the item(s) or issue a credit to you for the value of the fabrication of the item(s).
- If your return is deemed unacceptable, the item(s) must be picked up or re-delivered within 30 days, or item(s) will be discarded.
Creating THE top-notch employee environment that delivers a next-level customer experience
Unsure how to take your next project from idea to implementation? JR Metal Works will use its creative design team and technology to bring your vision to life!