A core component of JR Metal Works’ full-service metal fabrication capabilities are the welds that bond many parts and their various assemblies. It takes skill and experience to create a seamless fusion with the strength to hold up to demanding industrial, commercial and military standards.
JR Metal Works holds those standards in high regard, treating welding as an artisan craft that requires an expert D1.1- and API 1104-certified team. JR Metal Works’ welders’ extensive knowledge and attention to detail embody the company’s commitment to customer satisfaction. They deliver welds ensuring your parts are structurally sound. The JR Metal Works welding team creates custom solutions for a variety of industries, some of which include aerospace, defense, medical, and utilities.
- GMAW (Gas Metal Arc Welding)
- GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding)
- FCAW (Flux Core Arc Welding)
- SMAW (Shielded Metal Arc Welding)
- D1.1 Structural Welding Code-Steel Plate
- API 1104 Welding Code-Steel Pipe
- Steel and Steel Alloys
- Stainless Steel
- Sheet, Pipe, Plate, and Structural Shapes to Unlimited Thickness
- Other materials available upon request
- Welder continuity tests every 6 months
- Welder continuity logs
- Local partners for a variety of destructive and non-destructive testing
In addition to welding, JR Metal Works offers turnkey metal fabrication services, including 3D digital modeling, CNC waterjet cutting, CNC forming, hardware insertion, finishing operations, and assembly.
Partnering with a full-service provider ensures quality, efficiency and precision at every stage of the metal fabrication process.